Saturday 20 October 2007

Back to the UK

Last week I went back to the UK. On Friday night I landed in Manchester and Saturday morning I already went down to Cheshire to join the British Bouldering team to perform a fitness test. Sunday I was really exited to go on the grit but on the way down to the roaches it started to rain heavily. When we arrived at the roaches the whole place was in one big cloud. I had a walk around and the crag looks very cool and I definitely will go back there. Anyway, on the way back to Manchester we stopped in Manchester wall and climbed the boulders from the last bouldering round. Monday the weather was still bad and we went to Leeds wall to climb their some boulders from the bouldering round and to do some routes. Tuesday me and Stew had a relaxing day in Manchester and went a bit shopping. Wednesday the day was brilliant but my plane already leaved in the afternoon so I just went in the morning in Stew’s garage for a trainings session. A bit a disappointing trip because I couldn’t climb outside but I had some good trainings sessions.

No comments: